Can I bring my wife/husband to Japan by dependent visa even thought I am a student in Japan?
It’s possible. But you should know It’s difficult case of application. You have to proof you can afford to live with your wife/husband without over time work. So I think It’s not enough to submit documents listed as necessary documents by immigration bureau of Japan.

We Immigration lawyer make a document/statement to proof that. It’s better to ask support of professional for you.

contact with us